(current status: 26th Aug 2021)
Here you can always find the current overview of the necessary rules of hygiene and conduct for your visit to the NordBau trade fair. Depending on further developments of the pandemic and the corresponding valid state ordinance in Schleswig-Holstein, we always adapt our event concept after consultation with the responsible authorities.
At present, according to assessments by the responsible municipal and state authorities, we assume that we will hold the fair with the following hygiene and protection measures:
- Admission to the fair grounds only with negative proof of corona.
This can be provided by:
- Proof of complete vaccination (EU approved vaccine, last vaccination at least 14 days ago) or
- Proof of recovery (positive PCR test, at least 28 days and maximum 6 months old) or
- Negative PCR test result (not older than 48 hours) or
- Negative rapid test result by authorised testing (not older than 48 hours)
Self-testing without an officially issued test result is not permitted!
Children up to the age of 7 are exempt from this regulation. Pupils from the age of 7 with written school confirmation of regular testing have access to the exhibition grounds.
- Registration and contact tracing
Registration as a visitor to the fair will continue to be compulsory in September 2021 in accordance with the State Ordinance. The fair provides for registration and contact tracing for the Health Department via the Luca app for everyone. The use of the Luca app via a mobile device is recommended. Alternatively a contact form at the box office can be filled in for tracing.
Obligation to wear masks on the trade fair premises
- Wearing a face mask is not mandatory in the outdoor areas.
- In the fair halls visitors must wear a face mask. For exhibitors and their staff the wearing of mouth and nose protective mask is recommended, however, where distances cannot be kept it is, mandatory.
- In the meeting and conference rooms, the mask can be removed after taking the seats. may be removed after seating has been taken if the seating is in a chequered pattern. At meetings without sufficient spacing, the wearing of a mouth-nose mask is prescribed
- „Right-hand traffic" on the paths and corridors of the exhibition grounds.
- Corona testing stations at the fairground
During the fair period, from 7 a.m. there will be various Corona test stations directly at the fairgrounds every day. This means that you can obtain a current negative certificate free of charge directly before visiting the NordBau trade fair, which is absolutely necessary for visiting the trade fair. An appointment does not need to be made at the free citizen test stations.
The test station is located directly at the Messe West entrance (Justus-von-Liebig-Straße 2-4).
Notes for exhibitors
- An additional registration at the respective stand is not required. The required follow-up for the health authorities is ensured by the obligatory use of the LucaApp on the part of the fair management at the entrance to the fair grounds and to the conference rooms.
- Distancing rules, disinfection facilities and frequent disinfection of contact surfaces are still required
- The serving and consumption of alcohol in closed rooms is prohibited. This also applies to tents and light weight halls which have fixed side walls and doors. Tent canopies without side walls do not fall under the heading of enclosed spaces. The serving of alcohol is permitted in the exhibition restaurant and on the open-air grounds.The serving of alcohol to persons who are already intoxicated on the exhibition grounds is strictly prohibited
The fair recommends prudent behaviour on the part of visitors and guests during catering. This applies, for example, to keeping the space available at an appropriate distance, or to choosing and serving food and drinks that are appropriate to the situation.
The basis for the above-mentioned key points is the step-by-step plan drawn up by the state government with the time frame starting in September as well as the coordination talks with representatives of the state government and the Public Order Office of the City of Neumünster.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49 (43 21) 9 10 1 90.